[Ncsi-net] NCSI-NET Meeting

Prasanna, T S t.s.prasanna at intel.com
Fri Jan 19 12:18:27 IST 2007

Dear Coordinators

I have noticed that for the past couple of net meetings, announcement is
being made on the previous day of the meeting.

It is very difficult for most of us to plan at the last moment to attend
the same.

I do not want to miss any of our alumni gatherings most of the time.

Please try to avoid sending last minute invitations by pre-planning the
meetings.

I remember a mail came last week that meeting is getting postponed due
to long weekend/festival.

I believe you could have sent this mail by Wednesday at least....

Thanks

T S Prasanna

Intel India