[LIS-Forum] Last date extended for submitting papers-National Conference on Smart Libraries 10-11 March 2023

Shekar H P shekarhp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 11:50:30 IST 2023

Dear Sir / Madam,
Greetings of the day.
*HAPPY NEW YEAR.....!!!*

We are happy to inform you that the 'National Conference on Smart
Libraries' is being hosted by JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) in association
with Karnataka State College Librarians Association *Bangalore from 10 –
11 March, 2023.* The Venue would be JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) CMS
Business School, Next to Holiday Inn, Sheshadri Road, Gandhinagar,
Bangalore.

We offer papers for the Conference. Selected papers will be published as *Book
Chapters with ISBN. And there is an award of Rs. 5000/- for the Best
Paper of the Conference.*

*Important Dates:*
*Last date extended for submitting papers:  20.01.2023*.
*Letter of Acceptance Date: 31. 01.2023*
*Author Registration Last Date: 10.02.2023*
*Conference Date: 10-11 March 2023.*

I request you to submit your paper on time and register for the Conference.
For accommodation bookings related queries, kindly contact us.

On behalf of the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) and Karnataka State College
Librarians Association, Once again I invite you to the Conference at
Bangalore and request you to share this information among your
fellow Library Professionals.

*Conference  **Registration Link:*  https://forms.gle/UdbMXnPeDwsaZNbC7
*Conference Fee Payment:* Use *QR Code* in the Brochure CLICK:
https://www.jainuniversity.ac.in/pdf/national-conference-on-smart-libraries.pdf

For Last date for Paper Submission, Making payments etc.

Thanking you
with best regards

--

Dr. Shekar H P