[LIS-Forum] RFID Workshop : Knowledge Series II : Salem (Tamil Nadu)

Tushar Popat tushar.popat at rapidradio.co.in
Thu Jan 12 10:29:18 IST 2023

Dear Librarians,

Namaste from RapidRadio Solutions.

We are pleased to announce *"RFID Workshop - Knowledge Series II"* - an
initiative/effort from RapidRadio to share the knowledge of *RFID
Technology & its Integration with LMS* with the community. The workshop
sessions shall be conducted at different institutes across India between
30th Sept 2021 to 31st March 2023.

Detailed list of institutes and respective workshop dates will be available
on https://rapidradio.co.in/library/workshop/. Keep checking the same for
updated workshops.

*The upcoming RFID Workshop is at SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES,
VMRF(DU), Salem, Tamil Nadu on 04 February 2023.*

RapidRadio along this journey of 15 long years have acquired more than 250
library clients across India & surrounding countries. We are thankful to
the library fraternity for trusting this Indian RFID manufacturer and
helping us to become one of the leading players in the RFID Automation
market for libraries.

Over these years we have seen that the decision to purchase RFID systems &
executing the project, after the decision is made, has been one of the
toughest jobs for the librarian & the institute as a whole. We strongly
feel that librarians who have already implemented RFID in their libraries
should come forward and share their experiences with fellow librarians on
how they go about this difficult decision making process. We wish to
facilitate and encourage such experience sharing during workshop sessions.

The complete list of speakers will be available on the web page who would
be speaking at different sessions.

We welcome one and all from the Library fraternity to participate in this
event through filling up the registration form. CLICK HERE
<
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhZ7SFE3ZIgAVzFrE5sIE-vNUbMAgor-8TsTxxl9ZCn6O_Zw/viewform

to open the registration form. You can also copy the below link on your
browser to open the same.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhZ7SFE3ZIgAVzFrE5sIE-vNUbMAgor-8TsTxxl9ZCn6O_Zw/viewform

For any further queries you can either contact us at
library at rapidradio.co.in or the co-organizing institute.

Thanks & Regards

*Tushar Popat*
Business Development - Library Automation

B-404, Satyamev I, Opp. Gujarat High Court,
Sarkhej Gandhinagar Highway,
Ahmedabad - 380 060
Phone: +91 79 2766 5256
Mob: +91 81560 86160