[LIS-Forum] A kind request for your inputs for the Questionnaire on Use and Awareness of Open Educational Resources in the Library

Dr.Mallikarjun Bachalapur bachalapur at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 16:31:43 IST 2021

*Request moderator to announce*

My Dear Professional Colleagues,

I Dr.M.M. Bachalapur,  working as a Chief Librarian at BLDEA's V P
Dr.P.G.Halakatti College of Engineering and Technology, Vijayapur.

I am doing a survey on the *"Use and Awareness of Open Educational
Resources in the Library"*.  I am in need of your inputs and suggestion to
enhance the services for the benefit of stakeholders.  I have prepared this
questionnaire to collect data via the Google form link mentioned below.
https://bit.ly/3kom7kj

I request you all to spare your valuable time to provide your input about
this topic. I assure you that your identity will never be disclosed and
used only for research purposes. I will ever remain thankful to you for
your kind assistance.

Waiting for your early positive reply.

Thanking you,

With regards,

Dr.M.M.Bachalapur and Dr.Jayaprakash G. Hugar

--

Dr. M M Bachalapur
                        Ph.D