[LIS-Forum] Urgent requirement of articles

Paramjit Singh param126 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 12:29:02 IST 2021

Dear Library colleagues can I have the following articles on an urgent
basis please, We shall be very thankful to you. Details as follows:-

1. Coping COVID-19: Karur in the Past, Through the Present and into the
Future
by Malavica Shreewatsav
 &
Vaseem Anjum Sheriff

2.Masked Narratives: Manifestations of a Disaster
by Nina Sabnani

--

Thanks & Regards

  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/paramjit-singh-8aa1238/>

*S Paramjit Rana | **Librarian  *| M.A., M. Phil.
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/s-paramjit-singh-8aa1238>

Tel. +91 9968 308970, 9911 270778

*"Vidya Vichari Ta Parupkari"*

P *please consider the environment before printing this email !!!*