[LIS-Forum] Sad demise of D R Kulkarni, Ex-Manager, British Council Library (BCL), Ahmedabad

GANAGANUR MANJUNATH gkmbom at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 16:41:36 IST 2021

Extreamly sorry to know the demise of Shri. Kulkarni. My heart felt
condolence to the brevered family. .

2020-21 has been a very bad year for us. We have lost eminent professionals
such as Dr.H K Kaul,  Dr. Anil kumar (IIMA) and prof.Nagappa ( mysore
University) and now Shri.Kulkarni.

Their service to the profession will be remembered for ever.

From
G.k Manjunath
Former chief librarian (IGIDR Mumbai)
And former Director of libraries, Ahmedabad University.