[LIS-Forum] 25,000 titles (books) in Enginering field

++ Mukesh Anand ++ mukesh at monitorinfo.com
Tue Jul 20 13:53:10 IST 2004

Although I am a bookseller myself, I fully agree with
Mr. Subbiah Arunachalam about this practice of buying
books collection for library just to meet the deadlines.
Book buying and development of Library Collection
is a systematic and long drawn out method which should be
followed scrupulously to have only relevant publications
on the shelves.

Mukesh Anand
mukesh at monitorinfo.com