Subject: Re: confirm a3d4eee9d0d79e0ff31acac5412ced45432f9f1c
From: rudresha DC <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:56:11 +0000 (GMT)

Thank you

[email-masked] wrote:  Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list
LIS-Forum

We have received a request from 202.141.128.195 for subscription of
your email address, "[email-masked]", to the
[email-masked] mailing list. To confirm that you want
to be added to this mailing list, simply reply to this message,
keeping the Subject: header intact. Or visit this web page:

http://ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/mailman/confirm/lis-forum/a3d4eee9d0d79e0ff31acac5412ced45432f9f1c

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to [email-masked]:

confirm a3d4eee9d0d79e0ff31acac5412ced45432f9f1c

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please simply
disregard this message. If you think you are being maliciously
subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send them to
[email-masked].

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

       
---------------------------------
 Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now