[Ncsi-net] Happy to inform

Shivaram sramashiva at yahoo.co.in
Tue Feb 13 13:41:22 IST 2007

Hello Sahu
  Many congt's
  with love

Satya Ranjan Sahu <satya at nio.org> wrote:
        Dear All,
      I am happy to inform you that I rejoined NIO as "Scientist-B". As per the information my posting is 1st at laboratory label in CSIR except NISCAIR in the field of Library & Information Science.
  All my achievements are dedicated to NCSI & NCSIans. I had felt something special on the day I joined NCSI. I got the association of a perfect role model and professional great like late Dr. T. B. Rajashekar and dedicated staffs of NCSI. The achievements, wishes, interactions and suggestions of seniors & batch mates have inculcate the aspiration to do well in profession. I wish & hope same in future also.
  At last but not least I am very thankful towards Prof. A. G. Menon, who had shown faith on my ability as interview committee chairman for the NCSI course.
  Thanking you all
  With regards

  Satya Ranjan Sahu
  National Information Centre for Marine Sciences
  National Institute of Oceanography
  Dona Paula, Goa - 403 004
  Phone: 0832-2450370 (O)

Ncsi-net mailing list
Ncsi-net at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in

  Shivarama  Rao K, Lecturer
Dept. of Library and Information Science
University of Jammu, Jammu,
  Jammu and Kashmir, India - 180 006
  To teach is to learn again  To research is to see beyond