[Ncsi-net] Doctorate for Mr. Goudar, NAL, Bangalore

Byrappa, Ananda (GE, Research) ananda.byrappa at ge.com
Tue Mar 28 08:34:46 IST 2006

Dear Professionals,

Many of us know Mr. Goudar, NAL, Bangalore for his helpfulness and excellency in Library & Information Services. I am glad to share the news that he has been awarded a Doctorate.

Topic: E-journals Access and Management: Consortia Models for India
Guide: Dr. S.L. Sangam, Professor, Department of Library and Information
Science, Karnatak University, Dharwad

Hearty Congratulations to Dr. Goudar.

Best regards,
Anand