[Ncsi-net] Good News: New NCSI-NET coordinators

Byrappa, Ananda (GE, Research) ananda.byrappa at ge.com
Thu Mar 16 13:17:27 IST 2006

Babu,

On behalf of the NCSI-NET, I would like to thank you and Prasanna for all your efforts and contributions to the NET. We all agree with you that It was tough time for the NCSI NET. Special thanks to both of you for coordinating the NET activities and special events like workshop etc during this difficult time.

Anitha/Ravi, congratulations to both of you on becoming the NET coordinators. I am sure you both will bring in more momentum to the NET.  We have high expectations from you both and ofcourse we are with you for any help/assistance you may require.

Cheers!
Anand