[LIS-Forum] audio and video books

Devendra Thakur dev at informaticsglobal.com
Mon Nov 14 17:14:12 IST 2022

Dear Dr G Sangeetha,

The Business & Management Collection<https://hstalks.com/business/> of HS Talks provides quick and easy access to a rich source of professionally produced, multimedia lectures, case studies and peer-reviewed vocational journals used to complement and enrich teaching and learning. Access enables you to quickly find and embed high quality, professionally produced material to supplement blended, hybrid or online courses.

More information is below. If you have any questions – or if you would like to receive content recommendations – please reach out to our representative, Bhavesh at: bhavesh.s at informaticsglobal.com<mailto:bhavesh.s at informaticsglobal.com>

Learn more here: https://hstalks.com/business/demo

Thanks and regards,

Devendra Thakur

Director- Sales and Marketing