[LIS-Forum] Request for Posting

Dr. Sur Chandra Singha surchandrasngh162 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 20:37:00 IST 2022

*Dear Sir/Madam,*
*Kindly Post in the Forum. Requesting to circulate in your reputed Forum. I
am waiting for your response.*

Dear Friends,
Greetings!

We take pleasure in informing you that we would like to bring out a
Festschrift volume in honour of Prof. H. N. Prasad, Department of Library
and Information Science, BHU, Varanasi, who is going to superannuate in
January 2023 for his immense contribution and service to the field of
Library and Information Science. We want your support and collaboration in
this noble work and request you to contribute an article/about your
personal experiences/memories with Prof. H. N. Prasad. The paper should be
sent via e-mail: hnprasadfestschrift2022 at gmail.com.

The details brochure is enclosed here for your kind information. Click here
to download the brochure:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14EK6HQiYxF5pB7sYqjaewEldh9HdtxfH/view?usp=sharing

Warm Regards,
Editors

Thank You.

*Thanking You*

*Think Twice Before Printing || Save Paper || Save Trees Save Earth || Save
Our Planet*

*With **Best Regards,*
*Dr. Sur Chandra Singha <https://bibliophilevirtuallibrary.com/>*
*Librarian*
*Don Bosco College*
*Itanagar, Pin- 791111*
*Arunachal Pradesh*
Website: *Bibliophile Virtual Library
<https://bibliophilevirtuallibrary.com/>,* *DBC, Central Library
<https://www.librarydbc.com/> Academic Profile of Dr. Manoj Kumar Verma
<http://manojkumarverma.atwebpages.com/index.php>, Pobi Memorial School
<https://www.pobimemorialschool.in/>, DBCS Hostel
<https://www.dbcshostel.com/>*
*Contact No/WhatsApp/Telegram*. - *9401856509*
*Google Scholar
<https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=2OEq7xkAAAAJ&hl=en>,
**Researchgate
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sur_Chandra_Singha>, ORCID
<http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0367-9314>, Academiaedu
<https://independent.academia.edu/SurSingha>, Slidshare
<https://www.slideshare.net/SurChandraSingha>, Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sur-chandra-singha-59239a5b/?originalSubdomain=in>,
Twitter <https://twitter.com/SinghaSur>, Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/surchandrasngh162/>*.

*Note: Please don't print this Email unless you really need to - This will
preserve trees on planet earth.*