[LIS-Forum] VR Installation: The Infinite Library : at Goethe-Institut/Max Mueller Bhavan Bangalore!

Kulkarni, Sheshagiri Sheshagiri.Kulkarni at goethe.de
Thu Mar 31 12:23:52 IST 2022

Greetings from the Goethe-Institut/Max Mueller Bhavan Bangalore!

We are delighted to invite you for a visually rich, immersive, VR Installation: The Infinite Library.

Spoiler Alert!
This Installation would be exhibited during the upcoming IFLA Conference at Dublin-2022!

The VR-installation will be on display at the Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan Bangalore from March 31 to April 3, 2022, between 10.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m.
Registration on the spot.
It is free and open for public.

Details:
Event: THE INFINITE LIBRARY: VR Installation
On display: