[LIS-Forum] TCSion - Library Module - Feedback - Request

Chief Librarian, SAIACS library at saiacs.org
Fri Mar 11 12:27:25 IST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to receive feedback from colleagues who are using TCS-iON -
Library Module for their library management. Kindly send me your feedback
to library at saiacs.org. Our institution is deploying a TCS-iON ERP
solution.  If your institutions use ERP solutions like TCS-iON, how are you
managing library operations? Do you use the TCS-iON library module or any
other applications?

We have been using KOHA ILS for more than a decade. We have no regrets
about using KOHA. I would like to consolidate the feedback and present it
to the committee.

Your feedback would be highly appreciated.

Regards

______________________________________

*Dr. Yesan Sellan, * *MLISc., PGDLAN, BCS., UGC-NET., PhD*

*Strategic | Learner | Achiever | Responsibility | Intellection*

*Chief Librarian*

South Asia Institute of Advanced Christian Studies (SAIACS)

363 Dodda Gubbi Cross Road, Kothanur P.O., Bangalore 77, India

Phone: 91 80 2846 5235/5344/ 5649, Fax: 91 80 28465412, Mobile:
91-9972348251

www.saiacs.org Alternative Email: yesans at gmail.com

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0501-5661
<yesans at gmail.com>

IMPORTANT : This message is intended only for the addressee. It may contain
confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete
the original message. Thank you.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email*.*