[LIS-Forum] Fwd: GOAL Digest - 9 Jun 2022 to 13 Jun 2022 (#2022-46)

Subbiah Arunachalam subbiah.arunachalam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 05:37:52 IST 2022

Dear all,

Springer Nature, figshare and Digital Science, would like to invite all
researchers to participate in this year's State of Open Data survey, the
largest survey of its kind.
The aim of the survey is to find out about global experiences and attitudes
towards sharing data, how research data is handled, challenges faced, and
impact on workload and resources.
If you are a researcher, we'd love to hear from you, no matter your
institution, discipline or location. We also kindly ask those in contact
with academics to share this survey with your network.

Take the survey by 18 July:
https://springernature.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_73zgsnpuHvsvW6y?Source=ls-goal

You can find the results from the 2021 survey here:
https://digitalscience.figshare.com/articles/report/The_State_of_Open_Data_2021/17061347

There will also be a panel at SciDataCon on 21 June:
https://www.scidatacon.org/IDW-2022/sessions/294/

Best regards,

Christina Emery
Senior Marketing Manager, Thought Leadership Programmes
Research Marketing, Springer Nature
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3903-6724
--
Arun