[LIS-Forum] Article request

ddp ddp at hbcse.tifr.res.in
Fri Jun 10 12:45:34 IST 2022

Dear Moderator,

Kindly post my following request to LIS forum for soft copies of
articles.

Dear Professional friends,

Some of our research students needs following articles for their
research work. If you have access to any of these articles, kindly send
me the soft copies.

1. Matthew O. Jackson, Simon Wilkie (2005). Endogenous Games and
Mechanisms: Side Payments Among Players, The
    Review of Economic Studies, Volume 72, Issue 2, April 2005, Pages
543–566, https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-
    937X.2005.00342.x

2. Fabio Chiarello and Maria Gabriella Castellano (2016). Board Games
and Board Game Design as Learning Tools
    for Complex Scientific Concepts: Some Experiences,  International
Journal of Game-Based Learning (IJGBL)
    6(2)  DOI: 10.4018/IJGBL.2016040101

3. Maria Anna Tallandini & Paolo Valentini (1991) Symbolic Prototypes in
Children's Drawings of Schools, The
    Journal of Genetic Psychology, 152:2, 179-190, DOI:
https://doi.org/10.1080/00221325.1991.9914665

4. Chris J. Boyatzis & Reenu Varghese (1994) Children's Emotional
Associations with Colors, The Journal of
    Genetic Psychology, 155:1, 77-85. DOI:
https://doi.org/10.1080/00221325.1994.9914760

With Best Regards.

D. D. Pednekar

D. D. Pednekar
Officer In-Charge, Library
Homi Bhabha Centre For Science Education
Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research
V. N .Purav Marg, Mankhurd
Mumbai 400 088.

Tel.No.: 022-25072337 / 25072303