[LIS-Forum] Request for two articles

Francis Jayakanth francis at iisc.ac.in
Sat Jan 15 15:59:59 IST 2022

Dear Members, one of our research students needs the following two articles:

1. Rate-Sensitive Deformation in Tin-Lead Alloys
Cline, H. E. ; Alden, T. H.
Pages: 5, Publication Date: Jan 1, 1968

2. Bending loss of optical fibers: transduction mechanism for fiber-optic sensors
N. Lagakos, D. S. Czaplak, J. H. Cole, J. A. Bucaro, and E. L. Green
https://doi.org/10.1364/OFC.1983.TuB7

Can someone having access to the above articles, send me the articles (soft copy or photocopy), please.

Thanks and regards, Francis

Francis Jayakanth
JRD Tata Memorial Library
Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru-560012