[LIS-Forum] Guidance Needed

Setuk Shah tosetuk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 11:45:31 IST 2022

Eminent Members of this Prestigious Platform,

Respected Sirs,

We are an Organization based in Ahmedabad working towards holistic cultural
revival

We have been approached to reconstruct the 150 years old Library in Kodai,
Kutch, Gujrat it is rich collection of manuscripts dating back upto 11 BC
and also Books..
For this,we seek guidance from eminent scholars of this forum specifically
in field of Structures of Libraries, To specify listing some points

1- Best examples of Library structures in India , best for manuscript -
books and convenience.

2- Books/Materials detailing about structures of Libraries , Ancient and
Modern, in Indian Perspective

3- Small points noted out of experience for Library Structures by
experienced librarians of this forum

4- Any expert in this field ?

Requesting much needed guidance from all experts

Thanking you,
Setuk Shah
Mahajanam Sansthan
+91-9714479888