[LIS-Forum] ILA Elections 2022-2025 - Team of Dr. Mohan R. Kherde, Director KRC, SGB Amravati University

Francis Jayakanth francis at iisc.ac.in
Mon Feb 7 10:39:33 IST 2022

Dear Professor Arun, I agree with you. The message in question was approved by me inadvertently.

Dear Members, please be do not use LIS-Forum as an election propaganda platform. In future, such messages will not be approved for circulation.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

With regards, Francis

Francis Jayakanth
Moderator