[LIS-Forum] S. R. Ranganathan Memorial Lecture 2022 - Aug 9, 2022. 4-6.30pm. DRTC, ISI, Bangalore - TRANSPORT ARRANGEMENT

Sathyanarayana NV sathya at informaticsglobal.com
Fri Aug 5 16:11:30 IST 2022

Dear  LIS Members in Bangalore

In the following message I sent inviting this forum members to  Dr. S R Ranganathan Memorial Lecture (Aug 9, 2022; 4-6:30pm),  I had indicated that limited transport arrangement will be made available.  Here are the details.

  1.  FOR THOSE TRAVELLING BY METRO:  The nearest Metro station for DRTC is Jnabharathi Metro Station.  DRTC has arranged pick-up transport from this Metro-station in two schedules.  At 3:00 PM and 3:30PM.  Please get down at this station, and look for the vehicle carrying banner  DRTC/SRELS Lecture near the Thalassery Restaurant which is adjacent to the Metro station.

  1.  VEHICLE FROM THE INFORMATICS OFFICE:  A vehicle is arranged leaving from  Informatics Office at 2:30 PM.  Those who wish to use this option are requested to reach Informatics office, located in 194, R. V. Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore.
After the lecture, you will be dropped  back to where you are pickedup from

Those attending the lecture and requiring to use this transport arrangement are requested to confirm indicating their pickup option to soji at informaticsglobal.com<mailto:soji at informaticsglobal.com>

N. V. Sathyanarayana
Trustee, Sarada Ranganathan Endowment for Library Science.
| Chairman & Managing Director | Informatics India Ltd. | Bangalore 560004 |INDIA |
| www.informaticsglobal.com<http://www.informaticsglobal.com> | https://LTC2022.org |