[LIS-Forum] Filling my research Questionnaire

ARVIND JAISWAL arvindjaiswallis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 10:33:51 IST 2021

  Respected Sir/ Mam

I am a research scholar from Jiwaji University, Gwalior (M.P). I am working
on "Use of Information Resources in Private University in India" Therefore
I have prepared a questionnaire to know the perception of users regarding
the information and services available on the library. Your response is
very valuable to me. This questionnaire is for Students / Faculty and
Research scholars. I, therefore, request you to click on the link given
below and fill it. Your valuable comments will be highly appreciated.

 👉  https://forms.gle/uuU2korXchKwWbZx8  👈  (Questionaire Link)  Please
fill

--
*Thanks & Regards.*