[LIS-Forum] SOP for Library Committee

Dr. Pradip Das pradipbhadreswardas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 13:34:12 IST 2021

Dear library professional friends,

I have the following doubts.  Your kind help could make me more strong in
our field.

1. Do we have to maintain any separate SOP for the Library Committee.  We
have SOP for the library.  However, our internal auditors are advising me
to make a separate SOP for the Library Committee.  If you have please share
with me at :pradipbhadreswardas at gmail.com
2. In case of collection development we are deciding the collection in
accordance with the number of students in section/division.  According to
AICTE rules a section may have 60 students.  However,  if we have less than
60 students, should we not consider that section as a section or division?
Or in that case we have to divide the total number of students admitted in
a year by 60 (E.g if total Number of students = 600 then the section will
be 10)

--
*Regards **……*
*  Dr. Pradip Das*

*Ph. D., MBA (HR), M. Phil, M. L. I. Sc., B. L. I. Sc.,  B. Sc.
(Chem)Librarian,*
*MIT Art, Design and Technology University,*
*Raj Baug, Next to Hadapsar,*
*Loni-Kalbhor, Maharashtra – 412201. *
*Phone : +91-20-30693604, Cell : 9420836138*
*E-mail :pradipbhadreswardas at gmail.com
<pradipbhadreswardas at gmail.com>     Or Pradip_das_55 at rediffmail.com
<Pradip_das_55 at rediffmail.com>*
****Blogger : http://pradip-dipra.blogspot.com