[LIS-Forum] Profession @ Crossroads

vijesh p v vijeshrcss at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 14:12:47 IST 2021

Yes sir,

It is High time we noticed this kind of indifference from the government
level, but unfortunately none of our organizations were strongly taken any
action against it. Some of our members have a good influence on apex bodies
like UGC and the higher education departments, so they can do something of
their own and regain the status of LIS profession.A joint and Meaningful
effort is highly needed in this regard.

*Best Regards,*

Vijesh P.V

*Librarian,*

Fr.Moses Library

Rajagiri College of Social Sciences(Autonomous), Rajagiri  P.O.

Kalamassery-Kerala 683104,Phone : 0484 -2911538, Ext:579

Web: https://rajagiri.edu/