[LIS-Forum] Hearty Congratulations to Dr. M. Krishna Murthy

putta swamy swamyrmp at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 11 11:08:33 IST 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

It gives me an immense pleasure to share the news that, Dr. M. Krishna Murthy, Associate Professor, DRTC, Bengaluru, has been promoted as Head, DRTC, Bengaluru Centre with effect from 10th August 2021.

It is a proud moment for the LIS Professionals on his elevation to the post in one of the top LIS Institution that was auspiciously established by Dr. S. R. Ranganathan, the father Library Science in India and previously occupied the top post by eminent Library & Information Scientists like Dr. M.A. Gopinath, Dr. I.K. Ravichandra Rao and others.

We wish him all the success in his future endeavors.

With best Wishes

Dr. R.M. Putta Swamy, M.L.I.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D., MISTE

Chief Librarian

B N M Institute of Technology

27th Cross, 12th Main,

BSK II Stage,