[LIS-Forum] Dr. M.Krishnamurthy -Head of DRTC

Ashok Asundi ashok_asundi at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 22:24:49 IST 2021

Dear LIS Professionals
I am delighted to know that Dr. M.Krishnamurthy has been appointed as Head of DRTC. We take pride in his achievements. Let us all join to congratulate him. On my part I extend my support to his endeavours in coming days as one of his teachers.
CONGRATS DR. Krishnamurthy God bless you.
Prof. A.Y.AsundiFormer Professor and Chairman,Dept. of Library and Information Science,Officer in Charge, IT Centre,Bangalore University, Jnana BharathiBangalore
PresidentKarnataka State Library Association