[LIS-Forum] SRR Quiz 2021| Round 1 | Results

Shalini Urs shalini at isim.ac.in
Tue Aug 10 10:45:14 IST 2021

 SRELS, MILAN, and Informatics thank the LIS community for the support and the overwhelming response to the call for participation in the SRR Quiz 2021. We had nearly 700 registrations for the Round 1: Online Quiz Contest held on August 9, 2021, from 11:30 am to 12:00 pm.
We are pleased to announce the results of the online quiz. Here are the top six scorers:
1. Abhinay Shroti from Dr. Hari Singh Gour, Vishwavidyalaya Sagar, (MP)
2. Ruman Malik from Aligarh Muslim University
3. Mukul Pandey from Dr. Hari Singh Gour, Vishwavidyalaya Sagar, (MP
4. Bushra Fatima from Aligarh Muslim University
5. Sabari Nath G R from University of Kerala
6. Himanti Singh from University of Delhi

Hearty Congratulations to: Abhinay Shroti ; Ruman Malik ; Mukul Pandey ; Bushra Fatima ; Sabari Nath G R; and HimantiSingh!

As announced earlier we are teaming up the above six into the following three teams:
TEAM A :  Abhinay Shroti; Himanti Singh

TEAM B : Ruman Malik; Sabari Nath GR

TEAM C : Mukul Pandey; Bushra Fathima

Please visit the website for more details and updates http://www.milan-mysore.org/srrquiz/

These three teams will take the Final Round of Stage (Virtual) Quiz on August 12, 2021, during the Librarians’ Day Celebrations event scheduled from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Stay tuned for further details and join us on August 12, 2021!

Shalini R. Urs​​​                                                                                                    K. S. Raghavan
President, MILAN   ​    ​                                                                                   Member-Secretary, SRELS

Sent from my iPhone