[LIS-Forum] Call for co-creators for Next Library Festival 2021

Sharmila Ghosh milaghosh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 11:18:15 IST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Next Library <mail at nextlibrary.net>
Date: Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 8:57 PM
Subject: Call for co-creators for Next Library Festival 2021
To: milaghosh at gmail.com <milaghosh at gmail.com>

*What do you want to share **with the library field?*

Next Library Festival 2021 will be a free online event
<http://www.nextlibrary.net/page/next-library-festival-2021>. It will
run 24 hours on June 3 starting at 8 am (UTC+2) following the sun around
the planet to the next day at 8 am (UTC+2).

There will be keynotes, inspiration talks, participatory sessions, ignites,
online happenings, The Next Room (drop-in-talkshows), singing, announcement
of the Joy of Reading Award, surprises and MUCH more.

*The program is co-creat**ed* *with you. And **w**e are looking for**: *