[LIS-Forum] Multidisciplinary, Multilingual Online International Conference on Inclusivity and Dimensions of Exclusion on 23 April, 2021

latha krishnaprasad lkp7405 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 14 16:12:34 IST 2021

Dear LIS Professionals,
Greetings of the day!
Jain (Deemed-to-be University),School of Humanities and Social Sciences-School of Interior Design,Dept.of English and Economics,Student Welfare Committee and SC/ST Cell is hosting Multidisciplinary and Multilingual Online International Conference on Inclusivity and Dimensions of Exclusions on 23rd April 2021.We are happy to inform you that Learning Resource Centre (Subject:Library and Information Science) is also part of this International Conference.We cordially invite you to join the same and also requesting you to kindly present your research article in this Conference.Kindly go through the webinar brochure attached herewith for further details and Sub-Themes.There will be NO registration fee, all papers will be published in Conference proceedings.
Awaiting your active participation and paper presentation in the Conference.
With best regardsLatha.MLibrarian Jain (Deemed-to-be University)SHSS-SID Sheshadri RoadBangalore 560009
Email ID:lkp7405 at yahoo.co.in Mob.No:9886302043