[LIS-Forum] Visva Bharati Library Website is available 24 x 7 throughout the globe.

Ajay Kum Sharma ajaysharma.lib at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 16:22:04 IST 2021

Dear Library Professionals,
        It gives me immense pleasure to inform you all that the
Visva-Bharati Library Network have launched its Library website alongwith
its library catalogue database on the cloud which is more user-friendly,
easier to navigate, and intuitively organized, our redesigned site comes
with additional features we think our patrons will appreciate this
initiatives.  Now Visva-Bharati Library website alongwith its library
catalogue database is available 24 x 7 throughout the globe. You can have a
look at our new homepage at given URL.

--
 Thanks and regards.

अजय कुमार शर्मा

阿贾伊·库马尔·夏尔马
Ajay Kumar Sharma
Assistant Librarian (Selection Grade) & In-charge,
Cheena Bhavana Library & Additional charge, Hindi Bhavana Library
Convenor, ICC for PSHWW
Visva Bharati, Santiniketan - 731235, Bolpur, Birbhum, West Bengal
Email: ajaysharma.lib at visva-bharati.ac.in
Mobile No.: +91 9735111064
Academic Identity:
ORC ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4047-6658
Vidwan-ID : https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/profile/48521
Google Scholar Id: scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=Fxy_PWMAAAAJ&hl
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ajay_Sharma81
Web:
http://14.139.211.2/library/index.php/about/our-team/4-ajay
http://visva-bharati.wixsite.com/cbvbs/ajay
https://sites.google.com/view/ajayvbln
Web Blog: http://www.blogger.com/home?pli=1
You can’t change the past but you can change the future, always remember to
recycle...