[LIS-Forum] Nature journals reveal open-access terms

Paul Pandian pandian at imsc.res.in
Fri Nov 27 11:22:33 IST 2020

Many thanks Mohan Sir for bringing this to the notice of LIS-Forum
Users.  As mentioned in the description, apc (article publication
charges)  charges are the highest.  The papers with APC charges paid
will be made available free for all. But what about those who
subscribe to the nature journal?.  There should be some mechanisms to
reflect these APC paid papers (which may also form part of the regular
issues of the nature journal) in the annual subscription rates for the
subscribers?.  I don't seem to see this is happening in the previous
year subscription rates. Hope I am making my point clear, Will
appreciate if some members throw light on these issues.

Regards,

Paul Pandian
IMSc, Chennai