[LIS-Forum] First Prof B Guha Memorial Lecture on 11th November at 11:00 IST | Invitation & Participation Links

Puna Das puna_05 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Nov 9 11:09:39 IST 2020

 Information and Communication Society of India (ICSI) Cordially invites you toFirst Prof. B. Guha Memorial Lecture on "National Education Policy and Its Implications for Higher Education in India"by Professor V. Ramagopal RaoDirector, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Date: 11th November 2020Time: 11:00 a.m. IST
Online Registration Form: https://forms.gle/uxJFZZ9gzx29cYHcA YouTube Live: https://youtu.be/-B3StiY-gWg

|  |  |

|  |
First Prof. B. Guha Memorial Lecture on "National Education Policy and I...

Speaker: Professor V. Ramagopal Rao, Director, IIT Delhi Date: 11th November 2020 Time: 11:00 AM Organized by: I...

Participation Link: https://iitd-webinar.webex.com/iitd-webinar/onstage/g.php?MTID=e81e365136be74c6841104e863a7fe2c1 Webex Event number : 176 503 3990Event password : 2020
RSVPDr. Usha M. MunshiPresident, ICSIE: icsi.president at gmail.com