[LIS-Forum] CHARGE FEE OF WEBINAR AND HELP CORONA AFFECTED PEOPLE: AN IDEA

Sk Riajuddin riajuddin at gmail.com
Sun May 24 21:02:58 IST 2020

Dear Vinod Ji,

I appreciate your thought but  I think if  instead of all giving to PMCAre,
it will be useful if you can buy food of that money and individually give
to needy people. I hope there will be lot of people around you.

PMCARES is self sustainable. PM doesnot care for petty help from people
like us. Reach to people where PM cannot reach.
 I have been seen your many suggestion regarding raising fund for PMCare
which is quite appreciable but individually how much you are contributing
to your neighbours/ society is my point.

Hope you donot take it personally.

This is my thought.

And as per as I am concerned we are looking after the Bhais and Didi of our
institution.

With regards

Sk Riajuddin