[LIS-Forum] (no subject)

lakshmamma Mrs lakshmamma1 at acharya.ac.in
Wed Mar 4 12:03:35 IST 2020

Sir/Madam,

Really big loss to the profession and I met him in Bangalore university
for NEWGENLIB workshop he is down to earh.
It is very sad to know that Sri Haravu is no more.  I pray the god may his
soul rest in peace .

--
Mrs.Lakshmamma B.Com, M.L.I.S, M. Phil, UGC-NET, Swayam DL.
Librarian & ERP Co-Ordinator,
Email :lakshmamma1 at acharya.ac.in
URL:www.acharya.ac.in
https://sites.google.com/site/acharyapharmacylibrary

Let us serve the nation through Imparting Knowledge......

--

To know more on us, Please click on any of the following links;

<https://www.facebook.com/acharya.ac.in>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/acharya7317>
<https://twitter.com/acharya_ac_in>
<https://instagram.com/acharyainstitutes?igshid=1btp5rq4kk6qy>
<https://in.linkedin.com/school/acharya-institutes/>
<https://www.acharya.ac.in/>

Disclaimer

This email and any files
transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. It may also contain
privileged or right protected information / work.  Use discretion in their
appropriate use and sharing.  When in doubt, personally confirm with the
sender. Although Acharya Institutes has taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, it cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or
attachments. The recipient should adequate 'virus-check' before view /
download / use.