[LIS-Forum] Sad demise of Dr. H. Anil Kumar, Librarian, IIM Ahmedabad

Dr. Miteshkumar Pandya miteshpandya21 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 10:02:14 IST 2020

Dear Friends,

We are deeply saddened to hear the sudden demise of Dr. H. Anil Kumar, a
renowned librarian of the country. This is a great loss to the profession
and we have lost a dynamic library professional.   He had brought many
service oriented and technological changes in the IIM Ahmedabad library. He
was a good human being and always helpful. We are shocked with his sudden
and untimely demise.

Our heartfelt condolences to his family members.

G.K.Manjunath, Ahmedabad University.
&
Miteshkumar Pandya, INFLIBNET Centre

---