[LIS-Forum] Sad demise of Dr. H. K. Kaul

BP Prakash bp.prakash at ashoka.edu.in
Wed Jul 1 14:58:27 IST 2020

That's true,

Dr Kaul was a real achiever and institution builder.
His passion to L&IS and lineage to serve people was exemplary.
He has built & given us DELNET, one of the longest serving library network
platforms.

Its time to cherish & celebrate his life and achievements !!

RIP, Dr Kaul.

BP Prakash
Ashoka University.