[LIS-Forum] Dr Santosh Hulagabali joins Central University of Haryana as University Librarian

Ishwar Goudar goudarishwar at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 22 14:31:24 IST 2020

Hearty congratulations to Dr. Santosh Hulagabali for joining Central
University of Haryana as University Librarian. A Blogger, especially for
moderating/ interviewing  experts not only in LIS but related fields. I am
sure he will come up with new initiatives and make concerned library more
visible in terms of state of the art services.  I wish him all the best.

Regards,

Dr I.R.N. Goudar

"Access E-Resources for Academic and Research Excellence"

*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*
Dr. I.R.N. Goudar
- Adjunct Professor, Adichunchanagiri University
- Adjunct Professor, Mangalore University
- Ex. Visiting Professor Cum Library Adviser, Bangalore University
- Ex. Visiting Professor Cum Library Adviser, University of Mysore
- Ex. Scientist 'G' and Head, ICAST, Nat, Aero. Labs,  Bangalore
- Ex. Dy Librarian, Indian Inst. of Technol. Madras, Chennai
- Ex. Scientist (Information), Indian Inst. of  Chem. Technol, Hyderabad
- Fulbright Scholar, Univ. of Michigan and Columbia Univ, USA (1995-96)
- British Council Scholar (1982-83)
  E-mail: goudarishwar at gmail.com
  Mob: 91+9611165781