[LIS-Forum] Questionnaire- Open Access Collection Development Policy: A Case Study Of Academic Libraries in India

Lambodara Parabhoi suresh19871987 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 16:33:44 IST 2020

Sir/Madam,

 I Lambodara Parabhoi, IIAS Shimla and Sh. Prem Chand, Librarian IIAS,
Shimla are conducting research to understand and discover information
related to “Open Access Collection Development Policy”. In this brief
survey, we will try to find out why and how Indian Libraries are adopting
open access resources in their library. Further, we will not mention the
individual name of library in our report/survey results. This survey will
take few minutes to complete. Your participation is voluntary and keeps
your name confidential.

Please provide your response using questionnaire given at the below links:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScioVpf8Ofh06EzkYpVrJA9TvjjIR-CnTuMqXK7l8iwVCux4w/viewform

With regards,

Sh. Prem Chand
Librarian