[LIS-Forum] The curious case of Sci-Hub.

Vinit Kumar vinitbhu06 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 08:16:36 IST 2020

If you try to find answers to the questions raised by me in the previous
mail you will see it relates to the issue I raised in my first response.
See the last line of my initial response.

Regards --
Vinit Kumar, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Library and Information Science,
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (A central university)
Lucknow
226025

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and
may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in
error, please contact the sender and delete the email and attachment. Any
views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily
reflect the views of the Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow.