[LIS-Forum] LIS ACADEMY DISTINGUISHED LECTURE- 3 OPINION POLL FROM THE SPEAKER

RAVI HN ravihn.mlisc13 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 11:41:21 IST 2020

That's really needed at present.But, its unfortunate for trying to place
pride of libraries after a long time.

I think, they would have gained the pride by this time,if we have people
like S.R.Ranganathan.

But,still we have hope that they will,if all the professionals  spend few
minutes for the establishment & development of libraries for a great cause
of knowledge sharing and invention of a new world!

Let's do anything for a great change but not for a name!

With regards
Ravi..
Guest faculty
Dep. of LISc