[LIS-Forum] [Gentle Reminder] Saturday [05 December, 2020] at 10.30 AM: Dr. T.B. Rajashekar 16th Memorial Seminar (2020)

madhuresh.singhal madhuresh.singhal at advinus.com
Fri Dec 4 16:41:42 IST 2020

Dear Members,

NCSI-Net Foundation, a registered trust, comprising of erstwhile NCSI staff, trainees, and alumni, cordially invites you to the Dr T.B. Rajashekar 16th Memorial Seminar (2020). This year's seminar will be held in online mode. The details of the webinar follow:

Title: Emerging Trends and Technologies for Information Services.