[LIS-Forum] Request publisher to Donate in PM CARES

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 22:20:47 IST 2020

Dear Library Administrators
As you know our publishers like Springer, Elsevier, etc. are getting huge
profit from e- resources and sometime they sponsors our library events too.
As Corona is badly affecting human life everywhere and people needs
financial support for basic needs. Our PM have also announced relief
through PM CARES account (https://www.pmindia.gov.in/en/about-pm-cares-fund/
)

You all are requested to put pressure on them to deposit some profit to the
below account as India is one of the biggest customer for them.

Bank Name : State Bank Of India
Branch Name : New Delhi Main Branch
Account Name : PM CARES
Account Number : 2121PM20202