[LIS-Forum] Subject: Mr.R.Takappa has been awarded the Ph D degree

Aragudige Nagaraja nag.kcb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 10:25:50 IST 2019

Dear Moderator please put this massage on LIS Forum.

Dear Professional Friends,

I am pleased to inform that Mr. R. Takappa working as Librarian at Acharya
Institute of Technology, Soladevanahalli,Bangalore has been awarded Ph D
degree by “Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya” (
SCSVMV-University),Kanchipram,
Tamil Nadu. He had taken up a study on “Consortium of Polytechnic Libraries
in Karnataka State: Design of a Model on Survey” under the guidance of Dr.
Ramakrishna Reddy, Chief Librarian, Acharya Institute of Technology,
Bangalore. I heartily congratulate him on receiving the highest degree
and *wish
him* every success.

Dr. A.Nagaraja

Librarian