[LIS-Forum] RFID Workshop - Knowledge Series

Tushar Popat tushar.popat at rapidradio.co.in
Sat Jun 29 11:04:50 IST 2019

Dear Librarians,

Greetings from RapidRadio Solutions, Ahmedabad.

We are pleased to announce *"RFID Workshop - Knowledge Series"* - a new
initiative/effort from RapidRadio Solutions to share the knowledge of *RFID
Technology & its Integration with LMS* with the community. The workshop
sessions shall be conducted at different institutes across India between
1st July to 31st August 2019.

Detailed list of institutes and respective workshop dates is available on
http://library.rapidradio.co.in/workshop/.

*First workshop in the series is at Vikram Sarabhai Library, IIM Ahmedabad.
The registration is still open. Book your seat before the registration
closes.*

RapidRadio along this journey of 12 long years have acquired more than 150
library clients across India & surrounding countries. We are thankful to
library fraternity for trusting this young RFID manufacturer and helping us
to become one of the leading player in the RFID Automation market for
libraries.

Over these years we have seen that decision to purchase RFID system &
executing the project, after decision is made has been one of the toughest
job for the librarian & the institute as a whole. We strongly feel that
librarians who have already implemented RFID in their libraries should come
forward and share their experiences with fellow librarians on how did they
go about this difficult decision making process. We wish to facilitate and
encourage such experience sharing during workshop sessions. The complete
list of speakers is available on the web page who would be speaking at
different sessions.

We welcome one and all from the Library fraternity to participate in this
event through filling up the registration form. CLICK HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhZ7SFE3ZIgAVzFrE5sIE-vNUbMAgor-8TsTxxl9ZCn6O_Zw/viewform>
open the registration form. You can also copy the below link on your
browser to open the same.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhZ7SFE3ZIgAVzFrE5sIE-vNUbMAgor-8TsTxxl9ZCn6O_Zw/viewform

For any further queries you can either contact us at
library at rapidradio.co.in or the co-organizing institute for more details.

Thanks & Regards

*Tushar Popat*
Business Development - Library Automation

B-404, Satyamev I, Opp. Gujarat High Court,
Sarkhej Gandhinagar Highway,
Ahmedabad - 380 060
Phone: +91 79 2766 5256
Mob: +91 81560 86160