[LIS-Forum] Seeking Valuable Inputs from LIS Professional/ Senior Librarians

Saurabh Prajapati saurabh.0083 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 14:45:15 IST 2019

Respected Professionals,

I am writing this email with a special request to you all.

It would be great help if any of our professionals can help me with the
list of Libraries currently using CORAL (Open Source ERM) OR use any
proprietary Electronic Resource Management System (ERMS) to manage their
electronic contents subscribed as part of Library collections.

I would highly appreciate, if Librarians those who are actually using any
ERMS could guide me or share their experience while implementing or
adopting ERMS in their respective Libraries.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Saurabh Prajapati
Dy. Librarian
Institute of Rural Management Anand