[LIS-Forum] Research Writing - Different Search Tools

Dp Tripathi dptnitrkl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:16:54 IST 2019

Dear All,

Searching information from Internet is very complex task and that also to
fetch the relevant information. Unless we are very clear about term or
keywords which we are using for getting the information from search
engines, we may not be able to get the relevant information relevant for
our research purpose.

This video will help to understand about different search tools - search
engines and directories.

The video can be viewed at https://youtu.be/hWTvo4ynIPM

Feel free to write if you have any further query/question please.

Thanks
DP Tripathi