[LIS-Forum] Request the Article-Reg

Palanichamy ilangumaran kumarilan at rediffmail.com
Sat Feb 23 09:55:36 IST 2019

Dear SirI request the following research paper need of our staff memberA Study on Impact of Rework in a Manufacturing System Using LEAN Techniques, Sudarsan,  Sivakumar, G. D.,Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Volume 15, Number 3, March 2018, pp. 886-894(9), American Scientific Publishers kindly help and  send my mail.Thank youP.ILANGUMARANSenior LibrarianSethu Institute of TechnologyPulloor,Kariapatti-626 115Virudhunagar Dist,Tamil Nadumobile:9789527616email.kumarilan at rediffmail.com