[LIS-Forum] Request for Participation in an Online Survey on " Use and Perception of Sci-Hub by Library and Information Science (LIS) Professionals: From an Indian Perspective"

Vasanth gooche_1981 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Dec 3 14:39:43 IST 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have taken up a small survey on “Use and Perception of Sci-Hub by Library and Information Science (LIS) Professionals: From an Indian Perspective” to understand the use of Sci-Hub for downloading pirated research articles from an Indian LIS perspective. Participation in this survey is anonymous.
I kindly request all the LIS professionals to participate in this Survey. This survey is very brief and takes five to ten minutes to complete. If you have any questions about the survey please feel free to contact me at: vasanthrz at gmail.com.
Following Link will lead you to the survey: https://forms.gle/cyyh273CRUcKN6Cx5
Please complete the survey by December 12, 2019. Your assistance in providing invaluable information about this topic is much appreciated.
Thank you in anticipation
Vasantha Raju N.LibrarianGFGC-TalakadMysore vasanthrz at gmail.com