[LIS-Forum] LIS-Forum Digest, Vol 197, Issue 45

Shantha Venkatesan jannat4548 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 29 18:13:23 IST 2019

This is a very interesting information. I used to hear similar
utterances from many of my colleagues. The fact is open access
books collect dust, mites, bacteria etc...Library professionals do
get Allergy, Asthama,Skin problems ,eczema,psoriasis,pulmonary
diseases and they are considered occupational hazards. For that
purpose we have to learn to live with problem  and reduce the
same to the extent possible. Then percentage of paranoia may
diminish!
Shantha V.