[LIS-Forum] National Conference on Artificial Intelligence at TISS, Mumbai

Anand Dodamani anand.karuni at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 11:17:30 IST 2019

Dear All,

The Centre for Hospital Management, School of Health Systems Studies, TISS
in association with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is going to
organise a national conference on Artificial Intelligence in Health
Informatics & Virtual Reality during 30th & 31st August, 2019 in TISS,
Mumbai Campus. The conference aims to provide a platform for the exchange
of information on the latest trend in AI and how the trends are helping
achieve Sustainable Healthcare Development. The information science
professionals working in Health Sciences Libraries and those who are
interested in knowing more about the use of A.I. in health sector may
attend the conference. We also request you to spread this news among the
medical practitioners in your network.

To know more about the conference, please visit the link:
https://www.tiss.edu/view/5/mumbai-campus/school-of-health-systems-studies/national-conference-on-artificial-intelligence-in-/

With regards,

Anand Dodamani